177 Shreeve Road CANNING VALE
Tools & Resources
Welcome to this pristine, beautifully maintained, homely property, it's certainly one of the showstoppers in the area with nothing to do but move in and enjoy all the features this place offers. This much loved property is being sold for the very first time.
Even before entering this home you will be amazed by the stunning street appeal coupled with the extravagant double door entrance. When walking down the hallway you will come across the warmth and ambiance with the open plan living, dining, gourmet kitchen which will meet all levels of desires with functional features and flawless design.
Entertaining will be a breeze with this residence with excellent flow starting indoors meandering to the outdoors - a real tropical feel ... This exceptional home in a great location, so close to Caladenia Primary School, Public transport, Admiralty Road Reserve, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Property Features Include:
- Generous sized open kitchen, dining and family area (with bayonet fitting)
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, ample bench and cupboard space/shoppers entry
- Theatre/activity room with french doors with bayonet fitting
- Separate study area
- Main bathroom with shower/bath and double vanity
- Ensuite with spa bath shower
- Queen size master bedroom with wall mounted split cycle aircon and double robes
- 3 queen size minor bedrooms also with double robes
- Huge linen cupboard
- Large functional laundry
- Generous size 'L' shaped outdoor easy care alfresco area complete with outdoor blinds
- Safe and secure expansive auto double garage
- Extra parking at front of property
- Ducted A/C throughout
- Retic off mains
- NBN ready as of May
- Gas hot water system
- Block size 534spm
- Roller shutters on the two front windows
- Alarm system
- Artificial lawns to front and rear of property (no lawns to mow!)
If you are wanting style, class and value for money then this one is for you!