6 Salen Lane CANNING VALE
Tools & Resources
Close to parklands, St Emile Primary School, Caladenia Primary School Zone, Canning Vale College and many other amenities...
Step inside this expansive family home with Tasmanian Oak wood flooring that greets you at the entry. Great sized bedrooms with built-in robes and master at the rear of the home with walk-in his and hers robes. Ensuite that includes shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet with access to the passage.
The family room has coffered ceilings with plenty of natural light entering from multiple windows. The open plan kitchen/meals/family room is perfect for entertaining with access to alfresco under the main roof. The kitchen has modern stainless steel oven, gas hotplate and range hood, large bench space with overhead cupboards, dishwasher and double recess for the fridge. There is a separate theatre room with petition display for the television off the meals room, with an additional formal lounge or games rooms. Plenty of storage or linen press with triple large sliding doors in the passage. Separate powder room and bathroom at the other end of the home.
The study is at the front of the property for privacy away from the living areas. Wooden blinds and skirting boards throughout the home. Reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas hot water system. Liquid limestone driveway and paths. Fully reticulated easy care gardens. Small garden shed at the rear with access from the front of the property.
- Double door entry foyer with Tasmanian oak flooring & coffered ceilings.
- Sparkling downlights feature throughout the main living areas.
- Double doors lead into the good size study.
- Further along the hall is a spacious formal lounge or games room with coffered ceilings.
- The open plan kitchen, family and dining area has 31c ceilings and plenty of natural light entering from the multiple windows.
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space, breakfast bar, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, double fridge/freezer recess, gas appliances, range hood and sliding door access to alfresco.
- Large theatre room with petition display wall for television.
- Laundry is located just of the kitchen and leads to the rear of the property.
- Master bedroom has his & hers walk-in robes flowing through to the ensuite with large bath tub, shower with glass screen, single vanity and separate toilet that you can access from hallway.
- Large linen press in passage leading to bedroom 3 & 4 - both with built-in robes.
- Bedrooms also has a built-in robe.
- Main bathroom has a shower with glass screen and bath with an adjoining powder room with vanity and separate toilet.
- Wooden blinds and skirting boards throughout the home.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & gas hot water system.
- Paved alfresco under the main roof.
- Easy care fully reticulated gardens.
- Liquid limestone driveway and pathways surround the home.
- Side access available with garden shed.
- Cul-de-sac location.
- 615sqm block.