65 Birkett Avenue BEELIAR
Tools & Resources
$799,000 - $839,000
Looking for that perfect home that you dream about???? Come and view this impressive property.
Set on 870sqm block with 301sqm of total living area to relax and enjoy this peaceful living. This home is privately elevated block alongside the Beeliar Regional Park Reserve. Close to all amenities, Beelair Primary school, Gateway Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central train station.
This home has been designed for family entertaining, impressive high quality finishing's. From the moment you enter this home you are instantly greeted with the natural light coming from the wall of windows along with views that will keep you mesmerised for hours.
Brilliant entertaining areas overlooking the glistening below ground pool complete with landscaped gardens and paving. Spacious open plan kitchen/living and family area designed for entertainment plus. From the modern kitchen with essastone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, 900mm oven, microwave recess, double fridge/freezer recess, built-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Built in 2012.
- High ceilings with down lights in the living and meals area
- Stunning entry with black butt flooring
- Study with under stair storage
- Theatre room
- Bedroom 2 & 4 with double mirror robes, all spacious in size, bedroom with single built-in robes
- Block out blinds throughout the property
- Laundry with linen cupboard, bench space and cupboards
- Activity room with double storage cupboards
- Main bathroom with shower, frameless glass door, bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Gourmet kitchen with stunning stone bench tops, breakfast bar, drawers and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and range hood
- Open plan family/meals areas with sliding doors access to alfresco and sliding doors from the meals area to the entertainment area overlooking the pool
- Huge master suite with city views from custom windows
- Large his/hers walk-in closet
- Oversized shower with frameless glass door
- Vanity with under bench cupboards
- Separate toilet
- Alfresco with high ceilings low maintenance composite decking and down lights
- Multi leveled Landscaped garden areas with no maintenance, artificial lawn
- Additional entertainment area for eating or relaxing while overlooking the pool
- Below ground pool with stone water feature glass pool security fencing
- Coral stone pavers
- Double lock up garage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning