38 Barraberry Retreat, Canning Vale WA
Tools & Resources
Comfortable well maintained 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home presents an outstanding opportunity to gain a foothold into the highly desirable Canning Vale locale.
Whether you are seeking a convenient, low maintenance home or investment property... This is also perfect for downsizers, professionals and families alike.
• Easy access to pending Nicholson road Metronet train link (Thornlie to Cockburn), Roe Highway entry, Canning Vale Primary School, gyms and a host of shopping amenities including Livingston Marketplace.
• A functional ample sized kitchen with double stainless steel sink, shoppers entry, pantry & with plenty of bench space, storage and space for a dishwasher.
• 2 separate living areas including formal living, family area & games room... Space for the largest of families.
• Master bedroom offers a large walk-in robe & ensuite.
• Bedroom 2 is great for guests/teenagers due to it having a semi ensuite and bedrooms 3 & 4 are of double size.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• Security screens on all windows except at the front of the home
• Perfect backyard area featuring pergola and large lawned area with room for a pool if desired
• Garden shed
• Drive through double carport
• Easy care reticulated (mains) 511sqm green titled lot
Year Built: 1995
Make this your pad and beat the crazy rental market!
Call Glynn Busson on 0433 316 094 or Megan Stone on 0407 120 166 to view today!