4 Feltbush Mews, Canning Vale WA
Tools & Resources
Paul and Danuta Williams at Quinn Real Estate are proud to introduce to the market this immaculately presented family home in the Livingston Estate
One very lucky family will be able to enjoy and relax in this stunning home which has been meticulously maintained over the years and now presented to sell at a very high gold star standard - nothing to do but move in, unpack and enjoy
Located at the end of a quiet street with no drive through traffic, you are positioned close to the park where taking your daily walks will be so enjoyable through this wonderful estate. Just minutes in the car and you are at the Livingston Market Shopping Centre and close to local schools, cafes, restaurants, medical and public transport
Positioned on a lovely large 665sqm green titled lot, there is oodles of space in the backyard for the kids and pets to play as well as having a large patio for entertaining and relaxing whilst enjoying the surrounds of the beautifully established gardens. There is convenient access from the carport through to the rear yard and for the home handyman there's also a brick workshop with power to tinker in...
Features of this gorgeous home include:
• Lovely front facade with path up to the front door and established gardens
• Formal lounge and dining with door that can close off from the living area
• Master suite at the front of the home with walk in robe, roller shutter, split system air conditioning and ensuite with single vanity, shower and wc
• Spacious open plan living and meals area
• Chefs kitchen with granite transformations bench tops, wide fridge/freezer recess, built in pantry, dishwasher, electric oven, gas cook top, range
hood, microwave recess and
convenient shoppers entry from the carport for bringing in the shopping.
• Separate games room with split system air conditioning unit, french doors and sliding door out to the patio - fantastic for entertaining
• Three minor bedrooms located at the back of the home-bedroom 3 has built in robe and bed 4 has walk in robe
• Main bathroom has had granite transformations done and a new vanity unit
• Laundry has trough and sliding door access out to the rear yard
• Walk in linen cupboard in the hallway
• Large patio area outside for family get togethers and relaxing
• Double carport with automatic roller door with room to park a trailer
• Beautiful established back yard lawn and gardens
• Bore reticulation front and back
• Brick powered workshop and a garden shed
• Move in ready - nothing to do but add your own touches
Other features include: ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas bayonet in family room, roller shutters on back windows, near new gas hot water system, two new wcs and gorgeous solid jarrah door frames, skirting boards and window sills..
This outstanding quality residence is a credit to the current owners who have loved and maintained it to a very high standard and will be sad to leave when the time comes but it is time for a new family to love and enjoy it as much as they have
Please register your interest to Paul on 0417 985 307 or Danuta on 0409 209 899 we look forward to showing you around
*** INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own inquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.