6 Doherty Heights, Parmelia WA
Tools & Resources
Paul and Danuta Williams at Quinn Real Estate are excited to present to the market 6 Doherty Heights Parmelia..
Suited to First Home Buyers, Down Sizers and Investors alike, this property will surely impress when you come to view.. The current owners have upgraded the kitchen, flooring and HWS since they have lived in the home and the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning is approximately 2 and 1/2 years old. Lovely presentation through out and you also have the BONUS drive through access and powered workshop..
Positioned up in the "Heights" you will feel on top of the world in this fantastic home and be able to enjoy space and comfort as well as being in a convenient location. You have a selection of primary and high schools, shopping centre approx 2.3kms away, bus stop on Challenger Ave approx. 280 m away, approx. 9 kms to Kwinana Beach and approximately 38 kms to Perth CBD
Features of this Home Include:
• Lovely front facade with established lawn and garden beds
• Formal lounge at the front of the home
• Open plan living and meals
• Modern upgraded kitchen with new dishwasher, shoppers entry from carport, gas cook top, oven, microwave recess and built in pantry
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans - master bedroom has deep walk in robe
• Semi ensuite bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and wc
• Second separate wc
• Laundry with trough, linen cupboard and sliding door
• Large patio for outdoor relaxing and entertaining
• Lawn in the back yard and raised vege garden beds
• Powered workshop with roller door
• Garden shed
• Carport with convenient single door into the kitchen
• Gas bayonet outside for BBQ - perfect for those get togethers and family dinners outside
• R20 Zoning
This home is warm and inviting with light bright modern decor and wood look flooring continuing through to the bedrooms... Presented and priced to sell so be quick to send your interest to Paul on 0417 985 307 or Danuta on 0409 209 899
*** INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own inquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.