6 Woolah Way, Byford WA
Tools & Resources
Paul & Danuta Williams at Quinn Real Estate are proud to present to the market 6 Woolah Way Byford
Located opposite a lovely parkland reserve, this property sits in an ideal location and is much more than what first meets the eye. Walking distance to West Byford Primary School, cafe and bus stop on Ballawarra Avenue. You are approximately 3.6 kms to the main shopping centres such as Coles, Woolworths and Aldi as well having other restaurants, medical, pharmacy and amenities conveniently close by.
Positioned on an easy care 450sqm block with separate living areas inside and out, you will be surprised with whats on offer..
• Modern front facade with single front door and security screen
• Gate to enter the front courtyard
• Home theatre room with double doors
• Spacious master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite with double shower, single vanity with cupboard and wc with door
• Open plan meals and family room
• Galley kitchen with oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, coffee nook, overhead cupboards and built in pantry, microwave recess and double sink
• Games room with sliding door to back yard
• Lovely courtyard at the front of the home with timber lined patio
• Three minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and single vanity
• Laundry with trough, linen cupboard and sliding door to carport
• Rear laneway double carport with remote roller door plus bonus store room
• Backyard with lawn and gabled patio
• Ducted evaporative cooling + ducted gas heating
This home has lovely light bright decor and is beautifully presented - don't miss your opportunity to view on Sunday
*** INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own inquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.