7 Johansen Road, Byford WA
Tools & Resources
Paul and Danuta Williams at Quinn Real Estate are proud to present 7 Johansen Road Byford to the market..
If you have been searching for a home that offers that stylish contemporary feel along with immaculate presentation, look no further as this home has it all and more. The owners of this home have maintained it to the highest quality and it is a pleasure to present it to the market for the first time since its construction.
Located in the gorgeous Glades Estate and featured among other quality homes in the area, you are metres away from a park, close to Lakeside IGA Shopping Centre and the Strand Café. There is a selection of schools in the area and bus stop close by on Abernathy Road.
If a generous sized home is also a requirement for a large or extended family, this home will suit very well as there is approximately 330sqm of living including the garage and alfresco. There are three separate living areas which include a dedicated theatre room, large activity room and open plan living and meals. There is so much to enjoy in this home and the light bright modern presentation will excite you.
* Gorgeous front elevation and exposed aggregate driveway and front pathway up to the welcoming porch
* 4 beautiful big bedrooms including master suite with dressing room with built in sliding door cupboards. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are very generous in size and have built in robes and bedroom 4 is huge and has a walk in robe
* 2 bathrooms including a hotel style ensuite to the master with double vanity, separate wc and large shower. The main bathroom is luxurious in size with a bath, shower and spacious single vanity.
* Dedicated home theatre room with double doors
* Large home office located at the front of the home with access door to the garage
* Huge activity room located in separate wing of the home where the minor bedrooms are located
* Designer chefs kitchen you will just love with 900mm Westinghouse appliances - electric oven, gas cook top, integrated microwave, plumbing for the fridge, double sinks on central island stone top bench, large built in pantry and separate nook with bench and cupboards
* Indoor/outdoor living and entertaining include the large open plan dining and living area which cleverly incorporates the alfresco UMR with stacker doors that open right up to increase your entertaining area
*The laundry is conveniently located behind the kitchen and has a spacious bench with modern sink and sliding doors out to the washing line
* Large alfresco UMR has designer floor tiles
* Garden shed and lawn area for the kids and pets
* Double remote lock up garage
Other features include:
6.5 kilowatt SOLAR PANELS SYTEM with 5 kilowatt inverter, Rheem solar hot water system with gas booster, 3 phase power connection, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with E Zone control plus a split system reverse cycle unit in the family room, Hills security alarm system, Termimesh termite treatment at build, NBN fibre connect pack installed, Intelligent home technology smart wired with fibre network, gas bayonette fitted to alfresco area, tv point in alfresco area and water filter in kitchen sink
This home really does have it all for the discerning buyer and we look forward to showing you around soon.
Please direct all enquiries to your exclusive sales representatives Paul & Danuta Williams on 0409 209 899 or Danuta@quinnrealestate.com.au