9/17 Southdown Place, Thornlie WA
Tools & Resources
Arguably one of the best positioned apartments in Spencer Gardens has just become available to purchase.
Built in 2009 with ground floor intercom coupled with visitor waiting area, this spic & span freshly painted and carpeted top-storey property has plenty to offer investors, first home buyers, FIFO workers and the like.
Features of the property as listed below:
• Highly functional tiled kitchen with dishwasher, four-burner gas hotplates, electric oven & overhead storage cupboards
• Roomy master bedroom with built-in robe and adjoining ensuite
• Both minor bedrooms carpeted and with lots of natural light
• Internal laundry area with room for clothes dryer within the apartment
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Two secure parking bays and additional store room
• Easily accessible below ground pool, barbeque facilities, gazebo area surrounded by established gardens all for the owner's enjoyment
• Super convenient location with an easy walk to Spencer Village Shopping Centre with offers many international types of food and fast food options
• Thornlie Train Station and bus services just a stone's throw from the complex
This delightful apartment is currently tenanted at $275 per week until July 2021 so is available to view via inspection.
Strata fees: $774 quarterly
Water: $636.24 pa
NBN- Fibre to the node but copper wire to apartment
Please feel free to call me to arrange your private viewing... You will not be disappointed.