96 Urch Road, Roleystone WA
Tools & Resources
Nestled in amongst a large 2.1HA of leafy perfection 96 Urch Road Roleystone offers a private space filled with character, charm and breathtaking wrap around views.
It is zoned Rural Living and is home to an array of wildlife including a tame Kangaroo who loves to visit and show off her Joey. The idea of of sitting out on the veranda feeding animals and taking trips down to your very own piece of stony brook creek is like something out of a Disney movie!
This cedar pole home has been beautifully maintained inside and out but also offers a huge array of features and benefits for its owner; these include:
• A fully fenced 2.1HA block
• Your very own creek and bridge
• Groundwater bore that supplies two rainwater tanks
• 9 reticulation stations from one tank feeding the gardens and 6 stations in the front orchard area.
• Bushfire protection sprinkler system
• Your very own Orchard comprising of over 30 fruit trees such as plum, grape, fig, apple, passionfruit, mulberry, avocado, apricot, mandarin, pear, lemon, orange, olive, peach, pomegranate.
• Plenty of grass area for the kids
• A sparkling above ground pool
• A huge under cover entertainment area
• A big 6x6 powered workshop plus another shed at the bottom of the property
• A chook pen and koi pond
• A beautiful wrap around, covered verandah complete with swing
• A big open living area with a built-in display cabinet, large reverse cycle split system air-conditioner and timber beam roof
• A library nook with views
• A spacious master bedroom with a walk-in and built-in robe plus fan and ensuite
• A massive kitchen with open plan family and dining area that has another split system air conditioner, fan AND pot belly fire
• Beautiful stand-alone oven with gas cooking (gas bottle)
• The biggest walk-in pantry you could ever need
• Another 4 generous bedrooms at the rear of the property (3 of which have BIRs), all with fans.
• The most amazing, renovated bathroom complete with in-floor heating and a stunning free-stand bath
• An awesome country style laundry
Located close to shops, gyms and the local daycare you will love the lifestyle this cabin in the woods has to offer. This property will be sold quickly so come and make it your happily ever after. I look forward to showing you around - Nicola Lee 0413 879 151